Question
Posted by: Ezna | 2009-07-22

Slender wonder

Does the slender wonder diet work?

Dear Ezna
I trust that other Readers who have used the Slender Wonder diet will give you feedback about this diet. All diets that reduce your energy intake sensibly (i.e. not starvation diets) and are balanced (i.e. that don't exclude whole food groups, esp carbohydrates), should cause steady weightloss, esp if combined with daily exercise.

5
Posted by: Suzanne | 2009-09-30

Slender wonder does work!! You must change your life style! If you are / were / consider being on the program you are probably overweight. So you ate what you want –  when you want and did not excrescence. The food in the program is giving your body what it needs –  nothing more or less. (And it is only in the beginning that you will feel the food is not enough. If you stick through the whole program until the “ end”  (beginning of new life style), you will see that you eat much more!! If you stop with the program and fall back to eating pizza, pies etc and drinking alcohol YOU ARE GOING TO PICK UP Weight. If you want to eat carbs –  then stay overweight! Water is good for you –  and you just don’ t need to drink water –  you can drink weigh less cooldrink with it.
It does work and I am living proof. The doctors gives you guideline what to do and don’ t. They are always there to assist.

Reply to Suzanne
Posted by: Thelma | 2009-09-05

I am on slender wonder and am struggling to keep up with the 16 glasses of water and little amount of food. Since going on the diet I have become very tired and struggle to sleep at night. I believe that this diet works for some people and for others it might be the incorrect way to diet. You need to decide if it is worth the starving and the money.

Reply to Thelma
Posted by: Linda | 2009-08-18

Slender wonder works, but you have to change your life style, you can not eat cake, sweets and all the nice stuff everyday and think you are not going to get fat becuase your were on slender wonder. 2 of my friends went on slender wonder and after 2 years they are still very slim, they did not pick up any kg.... so people if you want to loose weight and keep it off, change your lifestyle!!!

Reply to Linda
Posted by: Cindy | 2009-07-23

Hi there,

trust me when i tell you its probably the worst diet ever, i starved, lost 10kgs in 1 month and picked up all and more in 3 months after. The only carbs you allowed is 3 provitas per day so dont be fooled.

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: Anti- farce diets | 2009-07-23

Dear Ezna. It' s a starvation diet. My mother tried it last year, and yes, she did loose 15 kg in less than 2 months, but she has already picked up everything again. It also messed up her health as suddenly, after she started Slender Wonder, she became allergic to some of her medications (e.g. cholesterol medication). I believe this was due to the mistery injections she had to give herself everyday along with the " booster"  injections she got at the Slender Wonder clinic I think every 2 weeks. Furthermore, the food you are allowed to eat is not enough to keep a toddler alive for very long. I don' t think it will be possible for an adult to eat that little without the mistery injections that probably curbs the appetite. Hope this help

Reply to Anti- farce diets