Question
Posted by: ALSO TRYING | 2008/09/04

SLENDER WONDER

I am currently on the Slender Wonder Plan and am coping well, I have lost 7 kg' s and have 4 more to go. Up to date I feel posetive but read your comments on picking up all the weight again. I was wondering : did you girls reach goal weight and stabalize on the slender wonder program and stick to healthy eating afterwards?
I really want to keep off the weight I lost. I' d appreciate your comments. Thanks.

Dear Also Trying
I do hope that the other Readers will be giving you positive feedback and that you can retain your excellent weightloss.

1
Posted by: CC | 2008/09/04

Hi there,
Well done on your weight loss but all i can say is rather go see a dietician to help you with maintenance plan. You starve yourself on Slender Wonder and automatically your body craves food again. It really did' nt help me and clearly i' m not the only one. Rather maintain your 7kgs you lost now and loose more healthy then carry on with the Slender Wonder, pay all that money and later put it all back on.

Reply to CC