Question
Posted by: Kitty | 2011/01/24

Sleepy...need help!!

Hi doc. I want to know something. I started studying this year, which means that when I get home at 16:00, I get ready and start studying at 16:30 until about 22:00. I get up in the morning at 05:00, and start working at 6:45. The first week or so went well, but my problem is, I need to jog in the afternoons, because I''m slightly overweight, and I''ve got really bad back ache. All is made better when I exersice. My problem is, that at the moment, without me jogging in the afternoons, I''m sooo tired at work every day. LIke really sleepy. So I know that when I start to exersice as well, I''m going to be even more tired, and I''m afraid of being sleepy at work, cos it''s just the most awful feeling. At the moment I''m taking Vital''s Recharge Multivitamin, and also Iron supplement, which used to work in the past. But I''m still sleepy everyday at work. So I want to know if there are any advice you can give on what to do or supplements I could take. I need to exersice, I need to study and be awake at work, it''s really important.

Any advice would be appreciated

Hallo Kitty
Although physical exercise may cause physical tiredness for a while, it will actually cause mental wakefulness, helping you to study better and also improving your sleeping, so that you are not so sleepy at work the next day. Try to jog, even if it is only for 20-30 minutes per day.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/24

Hallo Kitty