Question

sleepy all the time

I have been feeling so sleepy all the time this year especially when I''m at work. It used to be sothing that will go away as long as I take 2-5 minutes nap but not anymore. I can sleep imediately when I come to the office and still want to go on the whole day.
Another thing thats bothering me is that I have the same dream every night and I was even thinking that I might be sleep walking. I confimed that last night because I woke up to check if the main door is locked properly and thats what I dream about every night. I would even wake my husband to ask him where are the keys or to ask him if the door is locked.
This started last year after we had baglury in my house but we went for counselling and I thought I was fine after that but the problem is this dream and its getting worst.
What can be the cause of feeling sleepy all the time? What can I do to stop the this dream?

Sounds like a situation which rally needs a proper detailed assessment at least by a specialist psychiatrist, maybe also with a specialist sleep lab. If there are problems with the structure and nature of your sleep, you might not be properly refreshed by your sleep, and the sleep problem would need to be identified and dealt with. Also, conditions such as Depression and/or PTSD ( following the trauma of the bruglary ) can disturb sleep and cause daytime drowsiness.

1