Posted by: Celeste | 2009-07-14

Sleepy all the time!

I have to sleep all the time! I can not be at home, otherwise I curl up and sleep!
I am a mother of six year old twin girls and teach preschool in the mornings. I awlays use to sleep in the afternoon, but stopped and started taking " powernaps" . Now I cant anymore! Its a constant craziness!!!!! I tried everthing. All the vitamins on the market. I even do bootcamp at 5:30 in the morning because some doctors said I need more excercise. I have to slepp at least an hour a day. I have been on Bioplus for the last few months, but not even that me! I am tired of having to sleep all the time and it is starting to make me depressed...I am not depressed. I go to bed at 10 at night. I eat three meals a day plus snack. I am 1.68m tall and weigh 56kg. I do have polycystic kidneys, but my BP is great and no other effects!I sleep well at night, wake up feeling great, but in the afternoon its like someone is flipping a switch!
Pleeze help!!!!

Expert ImageSleep Expert

It sounds as though you have a sleep disorder which is disrupting the quality of sleep, so that the sleep you get is not refreshing enough to keep you awake all day.

You should arrange to see a sleep doctor, and you will probably need to have some tests. Fortunately, almost all of these conditions can be treated, once the diagnosis has been properly made.

Posted by: Celeste | 2009-07-17

Thanks!!! Have a great day...

Reply to Celeste