Posted by: Lizzie | 2012-07-07

Hay Doc...
I struggle to sleep for the entire night, It stated when I finished my exams, and I have bad dreams the entire night.. It''s been going on for about a month now. Oh..and I am thirsty when I wake up, my back is also aching... is something big wrong, or is it just a phase??? I am on holiday now, and not under stress...
Please help!!

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You probably got stressed, and got yourself into a lot of bad sleep habits. Try to keep your bed time and your up-time regular, try not to nap during the day, get back into the routine you had before. If it does not settle within a week or two you may need some help.

I am sure its nothing serious.

Posted by: Amanda | 2012-07-31

Have a son who is having problem to sleep even on sleep medication. He is depressed also due to little sleep and claims he has chemical disorder inh brain

Reply to Amanda