Posted by: mich 24 | 2009-07-03

Most of the medical problems I' ve been to doctor about this year seem to stem from not sleeping well and the resultant jitteryness and anxiety. I really want to learn how to get a good night' s sleep. I don' t have a problem falling asleep, but I normally wake up around 1 or 2 in the morning and struggle to fall asleep again.

Mich 24

Consult your doctor to run a battery of tests, as there are a multitude of reasons for sleeplessness. Refer to the following link regarding insomnia:

Posted by: Stephanie | 2009-07-05

I have the same problem like you. I can' t fall as sleep right away or if I do, I will wake up around 2 am and then I struggle to fall back to sleep, so what Im doing is I drink benadyl which I know is bad. But I did not want my dr. to give me any sleeping pills.Since I have surgery done in 2007, my clock to sleep is crazy, before I did not have any problem. I wish I know what else to do to go back to sleep with out any medication.

Reply to Stephanie