Question
Posted by: krishni | 2010/05/19

sleepless problems

I have racing thoughts , heavy palpatations and have a very restless sleep. I find it difficult to fall off to sleep. I try meditating, chanting my mantras and reading but I cant seem to concentrate. I have had depression but I dont like taking medication for depression. how best can you help. Right now I feel I loosing my mind. Please help.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

It sounds very much like you may have an anxiety disorder. You need to discuss this with your doctor, and you may even need to see a psychiatrist.

Unfortunately, in some cases medication is the only answer. You need to understand that this might be a chemical disorder, so that other techniques might not be if any use.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/05/20

Reply to Sleep expert