Question
Posted by: Thando | 2010/02/04

Sleepless nights

I am 23 weeks into my pregnancy and am an overwelmed mom-2-b! Been having sleepless night lately, lower back problems and swollen ankles and feet. I know this is common duirng pregnancy but how can i reduce these pains?

Try Panado.

2
Posted by: Joe | 2010/02/08

What a crap response from the Gynaedoc...swollen ankles and feet this early in your pregnancy could be the pre-eclampsia condition. Please rather have it checked out - don' t want to freak you out, but better safe than sorry. Panado is for headaches - and even then it' s pretty uneffective!!

Reply to Joe

Try Panado.