Posted by: JJ | 2009-03-04

Sleeping with bf

Whenever me and my bf take a nap at his place. While I am in a deep sleep I suddenly wake up with such a fright the whole bed moves. I can drift into a deep sleep within minutes and immediately start to dream. The dreams don' t make sense but it'  usually just images of anything and everything. This does not happen in my own bed at home where I will take a while to fall asleep. I usually have a good night' s rest without any dreaming.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This is just a variant of normal - unless you find that you are waking tired, in which case it may be disrupting the quality of your sleep. Otherwise I really would not worry about it. There are medications which may help, but the side-effects are likely to be worse than the condition.