Question
Posted by: mmmmm | 2010/09/10

Sleeping to deep??

I have this weird feeling these past few nights, it really felt like I was sleeping to deep everytime I woke up it feels as though I''m really draging myself out of a deep sleep?? any reason for this??

Hard to tell, from a distance, mmm. Has anything changed - whether you drink alcohol, or coffee, cold medicine, or other over-the-counter meds, has this changed around the time that you noticed this ? Have you changed the time you go to sleep ? You mention just the past few nights, so whatever it is, may simply go away again.

1