Question
Posted by: Kerri | 2012-07-10

Sleeping Teen

My Teenage daughter sleeps alot. This has been going on for a few years now. First thought it was because she started High School but now not sure. She has a very sweet tooth and does not eat healthily at all. She often has shacking hands obviously from sugar levals dropping. Should I take her to the Doc for check up. She had a skin prick test done at the pharmacy and her sugar level was normal.

Kerri

I suggest that you consult your doctor for tests, as in light of her poor diet, it is possible that she is anemic.