Question
Posted by: Needing Sleep | 2010/07/27

Sleeping Tabs

Hi There
I''m going to be going on road trip at 02h00 in the morning. I would need to go to sleep fairly early (19h00ish) in order to get a decent night''s sleep. Unfortunately I am a bit of a night owl and usually go to bed at 23h00 or so. Could you recommend any sleeping tablets I could take to go to sleep early but not feel groggy in the morning?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Most prescription sleeping tabs should affect you for up to 6 hours without leaving you groggy afterwards - However I'd strongly suggest giving it a dry run first: I dont want you to get on the road under the influence of a sedative.

Also take the LOWEST dose needed (even none at all) if possible.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/07/28

Reply to pharmacist