Question
Posted by: Louise | 2012/02/15

Sleeping tablets

I am in the Johannesburg area. Can you recommend a clinic to help with addiction to sleeping tablets? The sleep labs can only assist after this process...

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Dear Louise,

We could most definitely assist you in finding the right cinic.

Call Karen on 082 450 4414 for further information on Addiction Treatment Centres throughout Cape Town.

2
Posted by: Jessica | 2012/03/18

Good ?I should carteinly pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task..

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2012/02/28

Dear Louise,

Reply to Addictions expert