Posted by: Lou | 2012-01-13

sleeping tablets

Same problem as Althea... Have been taking Dormonoct for 25 years, but have become resistant to the product. Sleep clinic advised to get off the meds, then come for help. How do I get off the medication?? Would it not be better to just go onto stronger/different medication?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Medication is not the answer - you will rapidly become used to the stronger medication, and it will just be more difficult to come off it later. Remember - its short-ter, pain for long-term gain.

Posted by: Lou | 2012-02-03

Althea, I was trying to get that info from the doc... I have also tried, many times, but I have to be at work every day... We should find some kind of solution. If you want ot contact me for support,

Reply to Lou
Posted by: Althea | 2012-01-18

How does one just get off the sleeping tabs. I tried if so many times. I will really toss and turn in bed for a few nights. Come three to four days later I cannot function at work at all.

Then there are the cost implications with sleep therapy.

Reply to Althea