Posted by: Janine | 2011-07-26

Sleeping Pills

Can I take Noxidem 10mg together with Etomine 40mg (at the same time). Will this help me sleep troughout the night

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You need to discuss this with your psychiatrist. Generally sleeping pills are not very good in the medium to long term for insomnia, but it all depends on the condition for which you were given the etomine.

Posted by: Charmaineo | 2011-09-14

I have been taking a sleeping pill Stillnox almost every night for 5 years! . I sleep 8 hours per night and no Ill effects, why is there such a stigma against sleeping pills .
Doesnt the good outweigh whatever may be the bad!
Why are we led to believe that sleeping pills are bad, what might be the long term disadvantages?

Reply to Charmaineo