Question
Posted by: Gail Vardy | 2010/05/26

SLEEPING PILLS

I have been on sleeping pills for the past ten years and really want to get off them, I have tried cutting a bit of the pill off and have tried to wean myself off but then I cannot sleep. What can I do or who can I go and see.

Thank you for your advice

Expert ImageSleep Expert

It should not be hard to do - with the correct help. The first thing is going to be to make sure that all the reasons for your needing them in the first place have resolved, and then there are various techniques to get you off them.

It will be the best if you get advice from a sleep doctor, who will have done this many times.

4
Posted by: Andrea | 2010/07/13

Dear Anon, Cipralex is an anti-depressant, therefore you''ll need a prescription.

Reply to Andrea

Dear Blondie, is cipralex available without prescription please?

Posted by: blondie | 2010/05/30

Try cipralex ...works wonders

Reply to blondie
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/05/27

Reply to Sleep expert