Question
Posted by: leo | 2012-01-27

sleeping disorder

I have suffered from this disorder for years, every day I struggle to sleep, and sometimes it happens that i''m still lazy and tired in bed i feel like my body still needs to rest, but my mind is already awake, i also struggle to fall a sleep and when i do i normally wake up two hours before the time, what should I do?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

There are a number of possible reasons, pretty much all of which can be helped. You need to get to see a sleep doctor, who will try to determine what type of insomnia you have. Once that is done, then a treatment programme can be instituted.