Question
Posted by: SAFWAAN | 2012-03-06

sleeping at work

Hi Dr i constantly fall a sleep behind my desk ever though i try and keep my eyes open

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This is definitely not OK. It means that you are either spending too little time in bed or, more likely, you have a condition which causes you to have poor quality sleep. This will need to be tested in a sleep laboratory. You should see a sleep doctor who will be able to get you right.

1
Posted by: Tebogo Mokasha | 2012-05-16

My son has resently slep walked, he realised it him self when he woke-up at around 03H00 in the morning out side the house. he sad he was pressed but asleep and walked outside the house to have a pee, thats when he woke-up next to the gate wondering where he was only to find out that he was out side the house and he ran back in the house locked and went back to bed, and when he looked at the time it was something past three in the morning. kindly advise

Reply to Tebogo Mokasha