Posted by: Posh | 2010-04-21

sleeping around

Hi Please guys answer me this simple question I asked my self as a woman why man is sleeping around with different women I mean more than one,are you guys not satisfied of the one with, no man this is a high time try to reduce the stats of hiv/aids.Why it the serious reason for cheating your man or wife especially man are really unfaithfull to their wives why????

This is the expert committee for dealing with sexual health problems. Your question is not open the public where you can receive different opinions. You will have to go via another website.

Posted by: Tata | 2010-04-22

Women today are wore than men!!!
There is more women sleeping around these days!!

Reply to Tata
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-22

Stop taking things personal, talk to your man tell him to stop cheating. and do not geralise the issue, man are not the same

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-22

Yeah sure women never do this, for every man that sleeps around there is a women doing exactly the same, how else would the men do it if there wasn''t a willing women to do it with

Posted by: dou | 2010-04-22

not to be sexist but woman do the same, and each persons reasons are diiferent but most is just plain lust

Reply to dou