Question
Posted by: amanda | 2010/03/18

sleep wont come

hi my name is amanda. i have a problem falling asleep and staying asleep. i have used many products and nothing seems to work. i am fedup and seek desperate help. it''s been going on like this for about 9 years. please help me. if i dont sleep i am grumpy and have a very bad temper.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Medications are generally not the answer to a long-term problem, although they are very useful when used just for a day or two. The treatment which is (very effectively) used for this type of problem is called "cognitive behavioural therapy". You need to see a sleep doctor who can help you solve this problem.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/03/19

Reply to Sleep expert