Question
Posted by: Gabo | 2010-05-26

sleep walking

hi, i am staying in Johannesburg and my boyfriend is staying in Cape town, we see each other once a month. he often dream that i am with him in the house and he will even wake up and go looking for me in the lounge or the kitchen during his sleep- he literally wakes up. what would be causing this problem. i am worried about him as i dont experience the same.

Could be someting like sleep-walking, but it'd be wisest for him to see a shrink at a clinic for a proper check-up.

2
Posted by: Leez | 2010-05-27

Shouldn''t be a problem, as long as he doesn''t sleep walk all the way to JHB to see you, LOL.

Reply to Leez