Question
Posted by: Ashley | 2012/05/10

sleep too much

I sleep atleast 8 hours at night plus I am still exhausted when I wake up in the morning and throughout the day, then work till 5 and when I get home I nap for about an hour. Is there something wrong?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Yes indeed! After 8 hours of sleep you should certainly not still be tired. This suggests that the quality of sleep you are getting may not be good. You will need to see a sleep doctor, and you will probably need to have a sleep test to see what the problem might be. Fortunately, these are usually easy to treat. The problem is to work out what is causing it.