Question
Posted by: Nikhil | 2012/07/23

sleep problel &  headec

6 years ago I have been suffering for mental depression . from that year i feel low sleep problem &  headec . What can i do now .

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Depression is a major cause of sleep problems, and the treatment is to manage the cause, that is the depression. You need to get back to your psychiatrist about this.

1
Posted by: Julian | 2012/10/14

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt dpinpiosat me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

Reply to Julian