Question
Posted by: Alwin | 2011/02/02

Sleep not enough

My problem is that if I manage to fall asleep within the first 10 to 15 minutes , I will wake up after 2 or 3 hours sleep and not go back to sleep soon. I will toss and turn which seems to aggravate my situation. Other times it takes ages for me to fall asleep. The result of all this is that I get up totally exhausted and want to sleep for an hour or so in the afternoons which makes me feel totally lethargic. I do take a pick up like Bioplus to pick me up in the mornings only. I do believe that my lack of sleep/rest is the cause of my mentyal and physical health.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This is a typical pattern of sleep disturbance seen in depression. If that is the cause, you will need help to control that problem. If not, you will need to see a sleep doctor.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2011/02/03

Reply to Sleep expert