Question
Posted by: Janice | 2008/10/13

Sleep lines

Dear Doc

In the mornings when I wake up, I' ve always got deep wrinkles between my breasts, running up towards my neck. They stay for a good part of the morning. I moisturise the area morning and night but still - I' m only 32 and I' m waking up with an 80 year olds chest! Any advice will be gratefully received!

Janice

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Janice, thank you for the question.

The area you are referring to is known as the décolletage and I have answered how to treat this area with a similar question a few posts before yours (see Fiona’s question & answer). If you feel you would like a more in depth answer or would like to other information please feel free to send me another question.

1
Posted by: Fiona | 2008/10/13

Hi Janice,

I am 32 and have the exact same problem! It looks so horrid. Even my husband has started commenting on it. I have submitted a query to this effect so it will be interesting to see what replies we get. I have started sleeping on my back which seems to help. I also exfoliate the area and use a mask 1x a week. At night I use a serum (anti-ageing one by Elizabeth Arden) followed by a moisturiser. I use an SPF30 during the day and stay out of the sun as much as possible. But I want to improve the area more and of course stop further damage. Hence my query to the Expert.

Reply to Fiona