Question
Posted by: Heinz | 2011/02/17

Sleep Dr in DBN

I am suffering.Coming from work at 18h00 I always need my 15 to 20 minutes nap.
After that I ''d battle to sleep.
This is the pattern : When I am going to be off {anyday/over weekends} I am quite a relaxed person.Sometimes I wonder if it is to do with work stress concealed or just a normal thing.
Whn I get that sleep at 1 or 2 in the morning I wake up every hour interval,and all I do is urination,
Where can I see a slleep Dr in DBN to access me or do I need a psychologist to refer me?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

There is a psychologist in Durban who specializes in this kind of sleep disorder. Ask your GP to refer you to Michelle Baker.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2011/02/18

Reply to Sleep expert