Question
Posted by: ABC | 2011/11/23

Sleep apnoea 30 weeks pregnant

I have recently noticed that I wake up gasping for breath. This also happens while I''m awake - I''ll all of a sudden have to take an extra deep breath
I''m 30 weeks pregnant - can this harm my baby?

It sounds more than the usual increased shortness of breath of pregnancy. Talk to your doctor about it and let him/her check it out.

2

Posted by: DH | 2011/11/27

I''m now 36weeks when my results (blood test) came back from the lab they showed that my Iron is very low it was 9 and the dr said the minimum must be 12 (that means I dont have enough blood to supply for both me and the baby that is why i''m gasping) and he prescribed Autrin and said it will help me a lot...

Check with your dr to make sure and if there is anything wrong you can prevent it while theres still time

Reply to DH