Question
Posted by: Vernon Lammerding | 2010/05/28

Sleep Apnoea

I have been diagnosed with Sleep Apnoea and was told to purchase a CPAP machine to make me sleep better. After using it for 6 weeks it had done absolutely nothing for me. I was told to take the machine that has a " Sim Card"  to annalyse it and they made some changes and I was told that it should be working better.
After another 6 weeks it made no difference at all. I have given up with it and am not using it at all. My question is: Am I that type that this CPAP does not help or are there other people that have the same problem?

Vernon Lammerding

Expert ImageSleep Expert

There are a number of technical reasons why there are problems in up to 10% of people. However, sleep apnoea has serious complications, so it is vital that you get back to the people who are treating you and let them help you with the problems. Dont just stop using the machine.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/05/28

Reply to Sleep expert