Question
Posted by: Lloyd Muthukisten | 2011/12/05

Sleep Apnea

Hi there. I am a 30 yr old Indian male. My doctor says that I have a serious case of sleep apnea. He says it''s mainly to me being over weight. I am 1.64m tall and weigh 110kg. I have been eating healthy and training very hard , mainly cardio. I feel much better but I need to lose the weight fast so I don''t fall asleep one night and not wake up in the morning. Is there anything else other than excerise and a heallthy diet that I could take or do to burn the fat faster.

Please help.
Lloyd.

Hi Lloyd

No, afraid not, unless you consider surgery to remove fat, but at 110kg, I don't think that would be indicated. So that leaves you with what you're doing already, which you've seen works. You won't not wake up, though I can appreciate that it would feel this way, and in time, this programme will do the trick for you. The fitness you improve will also help, because your lung function will get much better, and that will probably contribute the most to getting over the problem.

Just be patient, you're on the right track, you're getting there!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2012/01/06

Hi Lloyd

Reply to fitnessdoc