Question
Posted by: Snoozy | 2009/12/04

Sleep and Energade

My husband, who is 59, suffers from insomnia. He goes to sleep at 10pm, and wakes up at 3.30, and then stays awake. By morning he is exhausted. He drinks a lot of fluids, and mixes a litre of Energade to drink during the night. (he is prone to gout and kidney stones), Is it the Energade that wakes him with all the sugar, etc? We argue about this, but the water is so unpalatable that he says he can' t stomach it. What alternative could he use?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Energade has chemicals in it which can keep one awake. Why doesnt he just use Oros?

However, with this sort of sleep problem, there is probably an underlying reason he is waking. It might be a good idea for him to get to see a sleep doctor for a better analysis and management of his problem.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/26

Slo mag tab daily for kidney stones. Has really helped me

Posted by: Snoozy | 2009/12/04

I have to add to my previous post, that he went to a sleep clinic, and ended up not sleeping the whole night, because of all the things stuck all over his body, and the unnatural environment. Been there, done that, didn' t help!

Reply to Snoozy
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2009/12/04

Reply to Sleep expert