Posted by: kku | 2011-05-19

sleep all the time

Hi Doc,

my boyfriend just sleeps all the time we never spend enough time together when he come to my house he lays on my bed and just sleeps while i an talking to him or even when i go to his house same story he just cant sit down hes always laying on th bed, does he have a problem? and Doc is it true that if a girl is pregnant it make her partner sleep all the time?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

If he is so tired, it means that he either is not having enough sleep, or his quality of sleep is not good, or he has some other illness which is making him tired.

If he is sleeping 7 1/2 hours a night or more, and is still tired, then he should see a doctor about it.

And NO, it is NOT true that the partner of a girl who is pregnant becomes more sleepy. The girl herself might, because her body is doing a lot more work. But not her boyfriend.