Posted by: ME | 2011-03-09

I feel tired in the evening. If I am going to bed and close my eyes it feels like if my eyes moves around .
And when I try to fall asleep my brain is thinking of the things I did for that day or what I must do for the following day.
It feels like if I can’ t switch off at night.
I do drink sleeping tables know every night otherwise I won’ t sleep at all. And still I am tired every morning.

I tried to go to bed without sleeping tables then I don''t fall a sleep.
I do have a note pad next to my bed to write things down so that i dont forget it so that i can try to fall a sleep again but still it is not working.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This is a very common problem in people who have difficulty sleeping. As you have discovered, the harder you try to sleep, the less it happens.

There are some very effective techniques to help you to sleep naturally, without the use of sleeping tablets, but you will need help from someone who understands these problems.

The other concern is why you are waking up tired. Whoever you see will also have to work out for you whether there is a problem with the quality of your sleep, or is it just an issue with the length of sleep.

The good news is that all these conditions are generally not very difficult to treat - the difficulty is to work out what the basic problems are.