Question
Posted by: Noname | 2009-08-18

Sleep

when ever i sleep i wake up in shock my body just shakes and i wake up. recently i been waking trought out the night .its kinda making me stressful and very agitated.and kinda nervos

Dear Noname
This could be side effects of a medication or it could be a hypnic jerk (muscle twitch when you just fall asleep) - this is found in people that is sleep deprived or have irregular/too little sleep. Another cause could be restless legs syndrome or periodic limb movement. Please discuss with your doctor as there are medications available that may help you with this. Normally this is not dangerous but just very irritating.