Posted by: Tzanica | 2009-07-24

I' ve always said i' m not a morning person and am most wide awake at night. Thats fine with me, but I' ve found over the years that i' m always far more awake in the morning and during the day if I wake up between 8 and 9. Now of course, I mean after the same amount of sleep. I always try get 8 hours, but if i sleep from 10pm-6am, I' m fast asleep half the day, whereas if I sleep from 12am - 8am I feel wide awake.

This was fine when i was a student, but now that I have to work regular office hours, I really struggle.

Does this sound strange? I don' t think its all in my head. Is there anything you can recommed to help me wake up " bright eyed and bushy tailed"  in the morning?

Please refer to the following link for detailed information on sleep: This link should answer all your questions.