Question
Posted by: Christell | 2009/04/28

sleep 2 year old

I would like to know, how long a 2 year old is suppose to sleep in the day? She sleeps at the moment 1to2 hours in the afternoon, and at night i battle to get her to bed, she goes to bed about 8:30. Then she wakes up for the bottle about 6 times. Me and my husband cant go on like this she just have the most energy i have ever seen. I didnt have this problem with my 1st child. Can you please help me.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

That sounds more-or-less right, but there will be a large variation between children. I would suggest that you discuss this with your pediatrician.