Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-10-27

Skipping periods

Is there any way that I can SKIP my period every month - specifiaclly to skip the pain

I REALLY suffer every month - with not only period pain but also headaches, bad moods etc

Is there any way I can make it stop??? Please, I am desperate! (26 years old)

Dear Anon
You could go onto the contraceptive injection, this usually stops periods. Discuss the options with your gynecologist, as they probably need to have a look at why it is so painful - you could have endometriosis or a low grade infection. Sometimes it helps if they stretch the cervix under anaesthesia

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-27

Dear Anon

Reply to cyberdoc