Question
Posted by: Worried Sick | 2010/03/11

Skipping period 2nd time round

I have last had my period on 13 January. And before that, I had my period in last year November. That meant that I was more that a month late. Before my last period on 13 Jan, I went to see a doc who tested me negative. It is now nearly 2 months since my last period and still nothing. I have been on the pill for about a year, but went off it in August last year. Could there be something wrong with me, my cycle was never irregular before the pregnancy of my first child (2years old). Am I pregnant or could it be a cyst or ovulation not regular.

It sounds like there could be a problem such as a cyst or hormonal problem. You should see your gynaecologist about it.

2

Posted by: Nicole | 2010/03/11

my last period was 26january,did 2pregnancy tests,both were negative,o went to the doc,she did a blood test came back positive!so maybe have a blood test done

Reply to Nicole