Question
Posted by: vigil | 2011-08-12

skip injection

it''s being a while since i last inject myself &  a while last visiting the doctor please give advise my sugar level two weeks ago was 18.5

Vigil

If you are an insulin dependant diabetic, you should be very strict on taking your medication, as well as on your diet. With a blood glucose level of 18.5, it is very important to consult your doctor immediately. Hyperglycemia is very dangerous and causes long term damage to the small arteries that supply the retina, heart, kidneys and extremities. It also causes irreversible nerve damage.

Please listen to your doctor and be very strict with your medication and diet.