Posted by: Carla | 2009-09-08

Skinny dogs

I have two pups, one is 7 months and one is 9 weeks. They are both fed Montego puppy food. My problem is that both are skinny, especially the 7 month old. They have both been dewormed so it is not a parasite issue. Is there any way I can get them to pick up some weight? Someone told me to give them a raw egg every day, is there any truth in this?

Dear Carla

You can always try some decent puppy food.

Posted by: Carla | 2009-09-10

Well I buy my dog food at the vet for starters and please do not joke about religion. It says alot about the person that you are

Reply to Carla
Posted by: Zarathustra | 2009-09-09

I spoke to Angus on your behalf Carla. Don' t buy the expensive petfood which only enriches vets. You should give 10% of your monthly income to Angus and pray for your livestock every night - this will fatten them up.

If you donate 15% to Angus you only need to pray for them every second night.

Reply to Zarathustra
Posted by: Carla | 2009-09-09

Oi are you stuttering online

Reply to Carla
Posted by: Chill | 2009-09-08

Presumably your pups will have been seen by your vet at vaccination time - if they were underweight, you' d have been told. It' s better for dogs to be on the thin side rather than plump.

It might help reassure you if you were to provide their breed(s) and weight - that would enable the cvet to give his opinion.

Reply to Chill