Question
Posted by: WENDY | 2008/07/12

skinl laser treatment

plz advise # i have a scar on my face due to a spider bite. Which option would be best between laser treatment and plastic surgery? The scar is abt 5mm long and 2mm deep. If possible, could u also recommend a dr or hospital in johannesburg where i can go 4 treatment 2 remove the scar. Thanx in advance.

Wendy

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you make an appointment with a dermatologist, in order to have the area examined. He/she will be able to advise what the best option will be. If laser treatment will be effective, the dermatologist will be able to give this treatment to you. Otherwise, he/she will be able to refer you to a good plastic surgeon.

Kind regards