Question
Posted by: lesley | 2010/04/20

skincare

Morning expert. How long do i need to use a skincare line before i can expect results? Ive started using environ skincare line 3 weeks ago and i was wondering how soon i will be able to see an improvement in my skin. I use the day& night cream, c- boost for pigmentation and colostrumgel for fine lines. Thank you for your time.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lesley, thank you for the question.

I would definitely give the products 6 to 8 weeks before deciding on weather one can see a difference or not. Furthermore, topical changes are slow and as time progresses we tend to get used these changes so do not expect sudden dramatic changes.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/04/25

Hi Lesley, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert