Question
Posted by: Ruku | 2010/06/03

Skin treatment

Is Neo Strata better than Dermalogica as a treatment for hyperpigmentation.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Ruku, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer as there are no split face studies comparing the two product ranges.

My preference is to use the NeoStrata but this is based only on my experience with my own patients and the studies performed by independent researchers on the benefits of superficial alphahydroxy and polyhydroxy acids, depigmenting ingredients, vitamin C and A.

Furthermore the concentration of these active ingredients is higher in NeoStrata but either way I would add a SPF 50 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide and one may even consider adding superficial glycolic acid peels to your topical regime to further boost the depigmenting effect.

3
Posted by: Ruku | 2010/06/28

Please advise which products from the NeoStrata range I should use.

Reply to Ruku
Posted by: Ruku | 2010/06/21

Which products from the NeoStrata range should I use.

Reply to Ruku
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/06/12

Hi Ruku, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert