Question
Posted by: Gigi | 2010-07-18

Skin tags on penis

I know one can get those tiny skin tags in areas of friction, I''ve got in my armpit, but my 15 year old son has a few on either side of where the foreskin (uncircumcised) attaches to the glans. It doesn''t itch or bother him in any way but he feels concerned. I told him if he tries to remove it it may in any event just come back. Anything I can tell my son to reassure him, and is there anything to be concerned about?

Dear Gigi,

There is no reason for concern. You could consider have a dermatologist have a look and he would best be able to advise you.

2
Posted by: me123 | 2010-07-19

i got it in my neck, he does not need to worry about it, he can just go to gp, and ask him to remove it, he only numbs it and it takes a few seconds to remove,i will burn a little thereafter its gone. it wont come back.

Reply to me123
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-07-19

Dear Gigi,

Reply to Sexologist