Question
Posted by: Steven | 2009/11/28

Skin rash / small pimples

I have a common problem, as I see this in alot of people. I have a kind of rash, looking like tiny pimples on my upper arms. I also have some of these on my buttocks. Could u please tell me what this can be and how I can treat it?

Thanks alot!

Steven

There are a multitude of reasons for this and I therefore, suggest that you consult a dermatologist to find the cause and to get the correct treatment. It is possible that it is an allergic reaction, in which case you will be able to treat it with topical cortico-steroid and oral anti-histamines but because I am unable to examine the area, it will be best to consult an dermatologist.