Posted by: Ants | 2012-08-01

Skin Rash / Irritation

Hi Doc, It started a few weeks ago under my right arm on my body, it looked like a round crusty dry skin that was itching. I tried every cream I could think of but it hasnt gone away...It has now started to develop under both arms on my body, on my hips and on my lower back. It starts out as a small little dry circle of skin that is itchy, then it becomes like a discoloured brown mark on my skin. I have scratched the one open already. What could I try to get rid of it?

Unfortunately, you will have to consult a dermatologist for an examination, as it is possible that you are suffering from some form of eczema. To treat it effectively, a dermatologist will have to make a proper diagnosis and there is therefore, no over the counter medication that I can suggest.

Posted by: Bev | 2012-08-06

Have you tried Xango juice, One of the best allergy treatments on the market. Please contact me for further info.

Reply to Bev