Question
Posted by: Barbara | 2011-12-13

Skin Rash

My son is 15 and went swimming at a freinds house about 8 weeks ago, the day after he came out with a skin rash resembling german measels, the spots increased in size and formed a white spot on top much like pimples, these dried up and now he has a rash that looks like a fungus infection. I have tried bactroban, stop itch, canex, medaspor and it seems to have an effect on the rash but a few days later it flares up again, the spots are in all the warm areas on his torso and now spreading to the groin area. What could this be and how do I treat it?

Barbara

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for skin scrapings, in order to have a proper diagnosis made after an analysis has been done.