Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2010-07-22

Skin Rash

I have developed an itching skin rash all over my body except on my face, I have been to dotors and pharmacists but the medication given take it away temporary and as soon as I stop using it, i comes back again.

Hallo Motlalentwa
It sounds to me like it may be an allergy - see if you can identify any possible causes (foods, vaseline, body creams, soaps or washingpowder) Switch to using green sunlight soap for washing clothes and something like white Dove soap to bath with. You can use UEA ( aqeous cream) as a body lotion. Get a long acting antihistamine like Loratidine and take every night for a few weeks. I hope this will help
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-22

Hallo Motlalentwa
dr Bets