Question
Posted by: James | 2010-02-01

Skin rash

I' ve recently developed what looks like a skin irritation on my private member. I have been advised that it' s most probably a heat rash but I just want to get some facts. I have not had intercourse for more than two years since deciding to go celibate. I do not have any pain when urinating and the irritation is almost unnoticeable. Could this be some kind of STI that was dormant for a few years?

Dear James,

The irritation you describe is probably a heat rash but possibly a fungal infection, so have a doctor look at it because if it is fungal it should be treated. It does not sound like an STD .

3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-02-02

Dear James,

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Mr G | 2010-02-01

Why do people always give the " snip"  the first solution to everything?

Some people are more sensitive to get skin irritations. I would advise going to a doctor firstly so that he can do an initial check. You might just be prone to something like eczema which also has similar symptons, and every person has different areas where they are prone to first get it.

But go to the doctor and have if checked out before someone starts snipping away...

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Top cat | 2010-02-01

Go for a knip-knip, after a circumsision you will not have any trouble

Reply to Top cat