Question
Posted by: Wayne | 2010/01/14

Skin Rash

I' ve developed a skin rash on my lower legs below my knees but not on my feet. The rash looks liks red dots or pimples and is extremely itchy and sometimes painful like after excercise. I recently started an excercise programme by walking on a treadmil and a healthy eating plan. What is this or what has caused it and what can I do to fix this. Thanks,
Wayne

Hallo Wayne
It may be an eczema or folliculitis. Let your doctor have a look as you may need antibiotics and cortisone

2
Posted by: Wayne | 2010/01/16

Thanks! Received both from my doctor amd it seems to be working.

Regards,

Wayne

Reply to Wayne
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/14

Hallo Wayne

Reply to cyberdoc